Accrington 2-Piece Sectional with Ottoman
*Click order now then enter your closest city to check availability in your state.
|Details||Left-arm and "right-arm" describe the position of the arm when you face the piece, Corner-blocked frame, Attached back and loose seat cushions, Firmly cushioned ottoman, High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber, Polyester upholstery, Exposed feet with faux wood finish|
Warranty and Returns
Warranty and Returns
PIC warranty can be added within 7 days of receiving delivery or collection.
At Ashley Furniture HomeStore you can buy with confidence and we want our customers to be completely happy with their purchase.
We recommend you read our Warranty Policy prior to you making a purchase, so you are familiar with our policy on refunds, returns and repairs and your rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
All goods sold in Australia come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to have the goods repaired if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. Moreover, you are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage.
Please keep in mind the Ashley Furniture HomeStore Quality Guarantee applies to the original purchaser only (warranty is not transferable) and only for products used for reasonable domestic purposes. It excludes products used for commercial reasons.
All guarantee periods start from the date of purchase.
If you are offered a replacement product as part of your warranty claim, the original guarantee period still stands.
There may be circumstances where you are not entitled to a remedy.
If goods are to be returned, goods must be returned within a reasonable time and in acceptable condition. This timeframe may vary from product to product and may depend on the type of product you purchased and the price you paid.
You may be provided with an indicative repair time, which time may vary due to reasons beyond ours, or the repairer’s reasonable control, such as part availability and incorrect fault description.
You may be required to pay labour, assessment and/or freight fees, such as where goods are been assessed to have been damaged by neglect, misuse or accident, or where your rights under the Australian Consumer Law or any manufacturer’s warranty do not apply. We may provide you with an indicative fee, which fee may vary due to reasons beyond our control.
Under the Ashley Furniture HomeStore warranty against defects, the purchaser has the right to repairs of the defective part or product only. Additional repairs will be charged
For further information about the Australian Consumer Law and consumer guarantees, visit www.consumerlaw.gov.au.
Ashley Furniture HomeStore will charge a minimum of 20% of the total order amount for any cancellations or changes of mind.
Exclusions (subject to the Australian Consumer Law)
Subject to the Australian Consumer Law, Ashley Furniture HomeStore cannot be not liable, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), under any statute or otherwise, for or in respect of:
- Normal wear and tear (refer to the 'Caring For Your Furniture' below). In this regard, please note that the following may occur as a result of natural and normal usage:
- Your leathers and fabrics will fade and crease your foam and fillings will soften and form the shape of the user over time.
- Minor stitching abnormalities that arise due to normal wear and tear that are not consistent with a defect or manufacturing fault.
- Depending on the covering and the degree of use, the covering material, seat cushion may need regular maintenance such as pilling and fillings and suspension may need regular maintenance or be replaced periodically at the purchaser’s expense.
- Leather is a natural product and scars, marks and differing pore density and colour are also natural characteristics of leather.
- Because most products are upholstered manually, sizes and weights of these products may experience minor variations of up to 5% from the sample products or from any product specifications you have been quoted in any of our stores.
- Damage caused by spills such as acid, solvents, dyes or other corrosive materials, ink, paint, or bodily fluids.
- Damage caused by exposing the product to the sun, extreme heat or bright light such as lamps, or otherwise caused by your acts and/or omissions; or
- Damage caused by using improper Chemicals when cleaning.
- All pet damages.
- The cost of transporting the Product to and/or from the specified place of repair or replacement for purchases made when your nearest Ashley Furniture HomeStore store is over 100km from place of residence.
- Damage caused by improper use, cleaning, negligence, treatment, transportation, and storage of the products or otherwise caused by your acts and / or omissions.
- Damaged caused through any modifications, alterations, improper assembly, tampering or products used in an abnormal manner and not for the products intended purposes.
- Damage caused by exposing the products to the sun, extreme heat or cold, or chemicals / agents that are known to damage the finish of the product.
- Body impressions on mattresses, sofas and chairs.
- Damages caused by an Act of God.
- Defects in products that are sold “As Is” which were brought to your attention on purchase.
- Products used for commercial purposes
The warranty against defects is not transferable. It is limited to the original purchaser specified in the original Sales Order. The warranty against defects only applies to products that are used for normal domestic purposes and as stated does excludes products used for commercial purposes.
Caring For Your Furniture
Furniture will last for a long time if it is cared for correctly. Never sit on the arms of any sofa or lounge, or apply excessive pressure. Sofa arms are not designed to withstand excessive force.
Do not let children jump on or climb furniture. The furniture is not designed for this purpose.
When moving furniture you must always lift it and never drag it.
Exposure to prolonged sunlight will cause fading to fabric and leather. Sunlight can cause timber furniture to warp, crack and change colour.
Recliner & Sofa Bed Mechanisms (or similar) are mechanical in nature. Exiting a recliner while it is extended may cause the mechanism to bend or fail. Using these mechanisms correctly and taking care will ensure their longevity.
Timber Furniture needs to be protected with coverings like placemats or coasters to protect against marks and scratches. Clean timber surfaces only with a damp clean cloth if necessary. Using solvents may disintegrate the lacquer coatings.
Fabric furniture should be regularly vacuumed and cleaned. It is recommended that a fabric cleaning specialist should be used to clean your furniture on occasion.
Making a claim
To make a claim under these warranties against defects, the Purchaser:
- Must cease using the product immediately after the defect appears
- Must notify Ashley Furniture HomeStore within 7 calendar days after the issue appears
- Make a claim using Ashley Furniture HomeStore claim procedures and documents
- Therein, provide a copy of the original Sales Order or tax invoice, 4 photos, a detailed description and your ID label located underneath the product.
- Any extra damages not reported during the process of a claim will be invalid and the responsibility of such repairs will be considered the responsibility of the purchaser in accordance to clause 1.
To make a claim, please contact your store of purchase. Please note it can take up to 10 business days for us to reply as we aim to give us much attention and care to every customer. We will however strive to answer each claim as quickly as possible.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, unless expressly set out in these warranties against defect, and subject to any condition, warranty or right granted or implied under the Australian Consumer Law or any other law which cannot by law be excluded by agreement, Ashley Furniture HomeStore has no liability to the purchaser under the warranty against defects (other than repair or replacement of the defective part or product), whether in contract, in tort (including negligence), under any statute or otherwise, for any loss or damage of any kind suffered by you or any other person in connection with the goods including, but not limited to, indirect and consequential loss.
Once a claim has been lodged your claim will be assessed, and respond to within 10 business days.
The Purchaser must bear the expense of making the claim, and in some circumstances bear the cost of all house calls, labours and other items. These will be charged to the Purchaser at standard Ashley Furniture HomeStore rates.
If a part or product is determined by Ashley Furniture HomeStore to have a manufacturing defect, Johnny’s Furniture will, at the election of Johnny’s Furniture, choose whether to repair or replace that part or product.
Should a customer wish to return a product online the customer will be liable for the cost of returning that product.
A refund will normally be processed within 3 days.
Where you have any questions or concerns relating to your order or product, please immediately contact our Customer Team First.
For any further info, feel free to contact us!
Regular Fresh Stock
- New stock is received regularly from our great suppliers, we try to keep it fresh by ordering the latest trends as soon as possible. Please view our Facebook page and newsletter for weekly updates.
We use contractors for our delivery's. Delivery charge will vary based on the quantity purchased and distance from the warehouse. We aim to have items in stock and available for you as much as possible. If items are in stock we can delivery as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Refunds and Exchange?
Please make sure you are satisfied with your purchase as we do not do refunds if you change your mind. We can swap items over if its in the same condition of purchase in exchange for credit.
We currently work with many suppliers ranging from high quality furniture to budget furniture. We are constantly scouring the globe for the latest in trend designs and the best prices possible.